Monday, September 14, 2020

Same Blog, Different Task

 My last blog on here was on May 7, 2020. Since then, I've graduated 10th grade and am now a Junior. Just like last year, I'm taking a media studies class and are required to keep up a blog. So, if anyone's missed my blogs, you're in luck. Instead of just doing an intro to a movie, I'll be creating a short film this year. I'll have a lot more time to fill and I'm completely fine with that. In addition to more runtime, I'm also tasked with creating a website and different social medias as well.

Just like last year, I've got a ton of ideas swirling around my head and I'm excited to find out what I can and can not do when filming. I can't say I'm excited about having to keep up a blog once more, mainly due to how many I had to do last year. Realistically, it shouldn't be that much of a problem, seeing as I was easily able to keep up with the amount of blogs I had to do. However, I can say I'm very excited about having more time to work with this time around. I've said it in this blog already and it's because of my experience last year. Last year, I overestimated the amount of content I would be able to fit within the time allotted. Because of this, I had to cut out a fair amount of footage to fit it all. I have to make sure that I don't go overboard this year and film more than necessary. I'm a lot more experienced now than I was when I first started last year, so I'm confident that I'll be able to make something worthwhile. Also, I'll be better at blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment