Friday, January 8, 2021

Crashing More Than Editing


 

For the past few days, I've been trying to edit the rest of the interview. However, Sony Vegas hasn't stopped crashing every time I do something. Every time I move a question into place, the program stops responding seconds after. I've resorted to saving every few minutes, just in case. I've been able to make some progress this way. I'm not sure exactly what the problem is. It's possible that the program is outdated and something went wrong. Or my computer can't handle the software. That one seems unlikely, as I've edited more taxing videos. Whatever the issue, I hope it doesn't persist for long.

I've been able to edit halfway through the first part of the interview. I doubt there's much left to do in this part. I've gotten past the part of the interview where I intended to play a clip of me "breaking" my light bulb. After this point, I need to sync up a few more questions then I'm off to the next half. The second clip I planned on including may end up somewhere in this half. The second clip is of me in the Dark Figure costume hitting a bedside table. The second half of the interview has me in the Dark Figure costume. Thanks to this coincidence, there's a lot better chance the clip will make it in. Hopefully I can make it there with under 20 crashes. I doubt it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment