Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Start of the Final Task

      Hello again, I'm meant to introduce myself once more in this paragraph. Although, there isn't a lot of things I could say to deviate from the original blog. I'm still the same, quiet person I was from before. This is shown by how I've been working alone all school year. Just like before, I stick to myself and tend to get my work done on my own. I don't feel the need to go back and reread my first introduction blog, as I know what I said. I'm confident that me saying that I'm introverted is just redundant to say. It also wouldn't be a surprise that I'm working on my own once more on this final project. It'll present a challenge, but I'm sure I'll be able to pull it off. Coming up with solutions to the always present issue of working alone has been pretty enjoyable and I look forward to doing so once more.
      Over the year, I've grown in film making substantially. Before making my first video, I was only familiar with editing. The other skills, filming and blogging, I've come into contact briefly before. Having to work on my own has sped up my growth in these areas as well. Specifically, filming was the hardest part of the process. I had to find out a way to start and stop the takes naturally. Which was an easy problem to fix, then there was getting the right camera angles. This would be made easy if there was a camera person who could adjust the camera while I was in frame, but having me as the camera person made it so I had to adjust as I went. As stated before, I found it enjoyable to find solutions to the different problems that would arise and I look forward to being able to do so again. This time should be a lot easier, as I've been through this twice before.
      A pitch is when a movie idea is described quickly in attempt to get it made. A pitch is supposed to be quick, normally just one sentence of 25 words, so that questions can be asked and answered. I've three pitch ideas for my final task. My first pitch is a horror film, where someone being chased by some unknown monster or person is trapped in their room and has to find a way to escape. The second pitch is an mystery film, where cameras are set up in a room to spy on someone and one is found by that person. Now the question is, who set it up? The third pitch is an action film, where clones have been made of one person and they begin to rebel against the original.


Me and my group member

My group member and I hard at work

No comments:

Post a Comment