Thursday, November 12, 2020

Storyboard for Short Film

 


Here is the storyboard for my short film. When drawing all of the scenes, I needed to change a few details. This was either due to me losing confidence in my ability or for clarity. I didn't have to make any major changes to the story, thankfully. While writing, I made sure to keep in mind the limitations that would come about from filming at home. I wasn't perfect in making sure filming every scene would be possible, but I did fairly well. Going through the script once more made me excited to start filming again. I'm a bit nervous and curious as to how pulling off the cloning effect is going to go. I know about what to do when editing the effect. However, there may be a problem with the lighting. The effect requires for the two takes to have similar, if not identical, lighting to be pulled off well. If I'm unable to access lighting gear, I plan on using laptop screens to light up my shots. This year, I should have better equipment than last year. Earlier this year, I was worried about not being able to get a camera from school. Thankfully, I've been given the opportunity to use a camera to film from someone else. Although it would be useful to have two cameras for recording, I don't plan on borrowing a camera from school. For obvious reasons. Other than a better camera, I've also gotten better at editing. Due to both practice and a new computer to edit on, I've gotten a little more competent in editing. My getting better at editing is part of the reason why I chose to do a script with a heavy emphasis on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment