Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Planning

1. Location

      I'm going to be filming the video at home. There isn't any other place I could go to make look like a therapist's office, as the video would require. So the only place I need to be during filming is at home. Specifically, I'll be filming in my living room. This is because it has 2 couches that can be used for NF's parts and a chair for the therapist's parts.

2. Health & Safety

      There isn't much that could go wrong while filming, so not much preparation is necessary. However, my parents will be home as I film and will be able to stand by just in case. There are other people at home, like my brother, that can help as well.

3. Props

      The video doesn't call for any props, but there is room to have some. If available, I could use a clipboard when acting as the therapist. Other than that, I don't see anywhere I could fit in more props.

4. Costumes

      When deciding the costumes, there's two possibilities. I could wear all black and stay faithful to NF's common outfit. For the therapist, I'll have to wear formal wear to sell the character. Both outfits I can get easily. The only problem I could think of would be changing between the costumes between shots. This is easily solved by filming each pov separately then editing them together.

5. Schedule

      I plan to film anytime I can before and after the break. Depending on how much I do film before, I'll film over the break as well. The first minute of the song isn't as active as the rest, so filming shouldn't take much time. I'd think around an hour would be enough to get enough shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment