Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Storyboard


1. The Set

      The set won't need to be changed much. As long as the location can be sold as a therapist's office, then It'll work for the video. A couch for the patient and a chair for the therapist will be enough. Nothing that wouldn't fit in an office should be in the shot. Things like a television, family photos, or anything unprofessional.

2. Editing

      Not much editing will be required for this project. Most of the edits will be cuts to different shots between the two characters. To put in the shot/reverse shots, all I'll need to do is put the clips in the correct order and time it with the music. Other than that, I'll just need to remove the segments where the character is waiting for their time to act. This is required for the way I'm planning to film, which is to record the whole song once as each character.

3. Sounds

      The sound is mainly going to consist of the song playing in the background. I don't see anywhere I could add in any of my own sound now, but that could change the further into production I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment