Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Introduction

      Kenley, a pretty unique name for someone that's not that noticeable. I'm one to stick to myself and work alone whenever possible. I rarely ever talk unless in a class that I enjoy or with friends. Despite my tendency to stay by myself, I'm actually pretty friendly. I love seeing others smile and have fun, seeing people go through negative situations kills me inside. Since I'm so introverted, I don't make much of an effort to talk to others and meet new people. Most my friends today were introduced to me or people that decided to try and get along with me first. I've been told I have a rough looking exterior, like I'm angry at something, which is true at times. My resting face could look a little more positive, where it is now probably scares others away. Those who weren't scared away can tell you that I love talking about things I'm into, which isn't that impressive of a list.
      One thing that I could talk hours about are video games. I've built most of my long standing friendships on talking about or playing video games. If you're not into that, I'm really into creative writing. I love getting the chance to tell stories that I come up with and decide what happens. I don't write that much anymore, but I can still come up with a decent story on the spot. I do get that writing isn't many people's favorite, which is why I don't talk about it much. I also enjoy learning about the law and used to really want to become a lawyer because of it. Even though I no longer want to becone a lawyer, I still really enjoy learning about the law. I think this is because of a law teacher I had in middle school. He was my favorite teacher and is probably the best one I've had.
      Pretty early on I've learned that not everyone shares the same interests as me, so I've always made an attempt to learn about others' interests through the conversations I have with them. I think it's better for me to learn about something through someone who really enjoys that something, even better if they like talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment