Sunday, February 9, 2020

Planning: More Planning (Planning²)



Above is a presentation outlining my schedule, filming locations, participants, and safety precautions. My schedule is a little more lenient as I'm alone. However, that doesn't mean that I'll be putting off filming or working. Whenever I get the chance, I'll film as much as I need to make a good product. I specify that there will be more days outside of the three listed, those are just days that I can list for now. I won't be filming in many places, which fits in with the film I want to make. Having a small list of locations allow me to film a lot more. Same thing for participants, I can change the project if something doesn't work, although there are some issues. The opening I'm planning to make doesn't give me many opportunities to hurt myself. However, anything can happen, so I've planned for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment