Sunday, February 9, 2020

Planning: Title Design



Above is a presentation outlining how I will be designing the titles that will show up in the film. I have a font in mind, although it may not work with the film. As said before, the things I'm planning are subject to change. I do intend on making the titles white. As white would go against the colors of my walls. However, I can add a border, if there's a need. The spacing is it's own issue, the font does place the letters close together, which may be a problem. I can counteract this by leading and tracking the text box to make it more clear. I also put in the title of the film I want to go with, as well as some rationale behind it. Lastly, the titles will stay on screen for 3 seconds so that the audience can read them before they leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment