Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Planning: Shooting Script



Above is a presentation of the shooting script for my film. It has 8 scenes planned out, specifically the actions the actors should be taking and the camera angles. Things are subject to change, I could need to add or remove some scenes to fit the time limit. I made sure to think about the filming process, as I could have some issues recreating the image I had in mind. There have been some tweaks done to the original idea to make it possible with my resources. The character that's observing K may be the most difficult to film. I'll need to get a different place to record his scenes, as well as a costume to hide his face. The limitations I have are never apparent before recording. So, I only have speculations as to what I'll need to do. I do expect the script to be mostly reflected in the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment