Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Not Filming Blog

      The weekend of 2/15/2020 I was not able to film. Why, you ask? Because I didn't complete the blogs in time. Well, I did finish them before the deadline, just not in time to get a camera and film over the weekend. Now all I can do is plan for when I am able to film, which I have been doing. I have been planning where to put the camera to sell the facade of it being a spy camera. I've had ideas of placing it on my dresser, where it can have a wall covering some of the vision. This'll make it appear to be hidden, more hidden than it being out in the open at least. Other than places for the camera, I also have to think of my costumes. Not only do I want to sell the illusion of the camera being hidden, but I also want the audience to think multiple days have gone by. Different outfits could sell the illusion, as well as filming at different times of the day. Something else I've had in mind, was to add the date on-screen. This way, I could match the outfit to the day. For example, I could wear formal clothes on Sunday. Of course, there's the added benefit of forcing the audience to thing it's a different day. Lastly, I've been coming up with backup plans. In case I need to prolong the film, I've been thinking of ways to do so. What I've come up with, is to add shots of K finding secret cameras. Along with the scenes of him finding it under his bed, in his closet, and somewhere high up, I've thought of other places it could be. So far there's under his desk, behind blinds, and behind his computer monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment