Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming More Scenes

      Over the past 2 days, I filmed scenes 2, 7, and 8. These scenes include K going to bed, finding a camera, and inspecting the camera. This leaves scenes 3-6 to film. These mostly consist of scenes including the Hooded Man. I've been intentionally saving his scenes for last, as they could present a problem if rushed. I can't film in my room normally for his scenes, so I need to find out if there's a time I can close off another room to do so. If I can't film elsewhere, I have a few ideas on how to transform my room enough to make it look like a different room. My main idea is to darken the room so that it can't be identified. The Hooded Man would be lit by the laptop he's using. However, this would present a problem for when he stands up. Another option would be to film somewhere in the room that hasn't been seen. The problem with this is that my room isn't that big and most of it has been shown. If I need to film in my room, there would be little I could do to change it. This is why I'm saving those scenes. Another problem comes up in the way I filmed the 7th scene. The 7th scene was planned to come in after an action match with the hooded man. However, I filmed the 7th scene as its own thing. This can be remedied by adding in the action match. The camera can change once K gets up from his chair. So far, filming has gone smoothly, there's just possibility of future issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment